Tired of sitting at a table, reading from a book or listening to a lecture? Wish you had more opportunities to form connections with other women and dish about life? Want to nourish your body without the monotony of a treadmill?
Join Beit Midrash in Motion for an alternative Jewish learning experience for women that will invigorate your mind, body & soul!
Workshops explore Jewish texts that focus on the creative power of women, incorporating movement and meditation into the learning experience.
* Creating Ideas: Exploring Innovation
* Creating Life : Reflections on Motherhood
* Creation Denied: Struggling with Infertility
* Creating Destiny: Contemplating Self-perception
* Creating Leadership: Envisioning Leadership in its Ideal Form
Please sign-up in advance by contacting Dalia Davis: Dalia@BeitMidrashInMotion.com or (732) 406-0385.
Participants may attend some or all workshops.
Upper Valley Workshops
* Creating Ideas Thurs., Jan. 24, 7:30-9:00pm
* Creating Life Thurs., Feb. 28, 7:30-9:00pm
*Creation Denied Thurs., March 14, 7:30-9:00pm
* Creating Destiny Thurs., April 11, 7:30-9:00pm
Location: Lander Grinspoon Academy, 257 Prospect St., Northampton, MA
Lower Valley Workshops
* Creating Ideas Thurs., Dec. 6, 8:00-9:30pm
* Creating Life Thurs., Jan. 10, 8:00-9:30pm
* Creation Denied Thurs., Feb. 7, 8:00-9:30pm
* Creating Destiny Thurs., March 7, 8:00-9:30pm
Location: Springfield JCC (dance studio) 1160 Dickinson St., Springfield, MA
Culminating Workshop: Upper & Lower Valley Together
* Creating Leadership Thurs., May 2, 8:00-9:30pm
Location: Springfield JCC (dance studio)1160 Dickinson St., Springfield, MA
For more information, please visit www.BeitMidrashInMotion.com
This program is supported in part by a generous grant from the Harold Grinspoon Foundation.